Macabr replied

205 weeks ago

Hello everyone! I am the owner of a very cool retriever named John. I really love my dog, so I try to take care of her as much as possible.
Since I live in a wooded area, there are a lot of different ticks and parasites that can harm my dog. To prevent this from happening, I give my dog ​​Vectra 3D
As a dog owner, you are likely aware that ticks, fleas, and other harmful parasites can infect your dog with just one bite. This is why it is important to prevent instead of just treating your dog on a regular basis. Vectra 3D is a topical broad-spectrum parasite control medication for dogs containing Dinotefuran, Pyripoxifen, and Permethrin. It is both fast-acting and long-lasting, and protects your dog against six different harmful disease carriers. This product works to repel and kill fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, biting and sand fleas, lice and mites (with the exception of mange mites).

swayer replied

205 weeks ago

Australia has more deadly snakes, sharks, spiders get the majority of bad press, it is actually an awesome array of predators and venomous critters that have earned Australia its fearsome notoriety I think. This file shared here can be very beneficial to many people. handsomegroup
Please log in to post a reply.